Heidi Montag Pratt and her husband Spencer Pratt have returned to the U.S., fresh from their very short stint on the summer reality show hit I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!. They’ve been hitting all of the morning talk shows and sat down with Al Roker on The Today Show yesterday.
According to Montag, Al attacked her and obviously hates women. She shared this with Ryan Seacrest when the couple made a guest stop on his KIIS-FM radio show later in the morning.
Roker seemed combative to the couple, who reported that he didn’t even thank them after the segment was filmed. Heidi was apparently reduced to tears over his slight. She claims that they expected to be interviewed by show host Matt Lauer, and found the fact that the weatherman was going to manage the task appalling.
View the video below and let us know what you think. Did Al disrespect Speidi or is the couple blowing this all out of proportion?
- Carrie Prejean Playboy Bound?
- Heidi Pratt Hospitalized
- Spencer Pratt Quits 'I'm A Celebrity' Reality Show (VIDEO)
- Janice Dickinson & Heidi Montag: Meeting of the Minds (Photos)
- Celebrity Twitter Pages
- Heidi Montag & Spencer Pratt: Honeymoon Over? (PHOTOS)
- Heidi Montag Spencer Pratt Wedding (PHOTOS)
- Sanjaya Joins NBC 'I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!' Cast
- Most Overexposed Celebrities
- Heidi Montag Pink Bikini PHOTOS
Source: Bitten and Bound RSS Feed