Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Real Housewives of O.C. Returning Without The Keoughs...Perhaps??

Bravo has already started filming the next season of The Real Housewives of O.C. without the Keoughs. Kara, Jeana's daughter told E! news, "It's just about agreeing to terms and signing contacts and deadlines...We had a dispute due to deadlines and they need to settle it...I think it would be their loss. I didn't ask for anything too extraordinary."

I'm sure they're just being divas and asking for way too much. And as interesting as the Keoughs are, the show doesn't need them. The show and the franchise are way bigger than just one family. I say lose them.

And I wonder if this next season will show the Slade and Gretchen relationship? You know he's just with her to get another season...Sorry Slade, just my opinion.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment