Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Jeremy Piven Apologizes To Zac Efron On Behalf Of Ari Gold


Entourage star Jeremy Piven has revealed that he once apologised to teen hunk Zac Efron for something his character said about him - before it even aired.

Piven, who plays Ari Gold in the hit TV show, says he approached Efron at a basketball game after referring to the High School Musical star's private parts in an episode of the show.

"What I do now is I apologise to people before they see the episode, so they know that I don't write it," said the 43-year-old actor.

"Because in this one episode [next season], I say to my gay assistant Lloyd, 'I want you to focus on this as if it's Zac Efron's ball sack.'

"So I said that to Zac... to let him know I'm only saying what's written and to please not be mad at me."

Piven, who has appeared in the TV show since 2004, also reveals that he was shocked to find that President Obama and his wife, Michelle, are both big Entourage fans.

"I was lucky enough to be introduced to [them] and the President told me he and his wife both watched.

"To be honest with you, I thought he was kidding. But, apparently, he wasn't. It's pretty fantastic."







For More On Zac Efron:

VIDEO: Which Celebs Make The Teens Scream

Zac Efron Takes On Cancer

Zac Considers Dressing Like A Girl To Stay Close To Vanessa


Source: Splash News RSS Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment